Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcome.

In case you  haven't read as far as my profile, I'm Tiffany. I have a husband (Sam), one son, two daughters, and three nephew-sons. I am currently a SAHM, which means the aforementioned people will play a large role on this blog. I am a certified elementary teacher, but I haven't worked since 2008.

Life with 6 kids is...interesting.

Aside from my family, I have a pretty awesome family of friends. We wouldn't have survived the last two years without them!

We are very involved with our church. We serve a living God, and everything good comes from Him.

You can expect a lot of randomosity from me, here. There will be anecdotes, vents, rants, recipes, crochet patterns, and many, many other things. I'm inviting you along for the ride. Hold tight!

'"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."--Jeremiah  29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment